“It sounds fantastic! … well done – a very true likeness!”
The Henry Willis organ in Salisbury Cathedral is one of the finest examples of organ building in England from any period in history and is now available for organists to play, virtually anywhere.
Available in three volumes, the symphonic instrument adapts to nearly all styles of organ music and is a perfect match for improvisations and orchestral transcriptions in addition to English and French romantic music.
Listen to the details.
- Includes nearly 11,000 audio samples.
- Original Sampled Tremulants – OST™.
- 24-bit 48 kHz HD stereo audio resolution.
- Original cathedral acoustics up to 5 seconds.
- Multiple release samples with up to 4 releases per note.
- Accurately reproduced mechanical noises.
- Original tuning with alternate temperament & tuning options.
- Includes world’s oldest medieval clock bell samples.
- Compatible with AU & VST hosts.
- Seamless integration with Hauptwerk sequencer.
- Up to 8 seamless loops per note.
- Portrait & landscape virtual console displays.
- Authentic coupling relay.
- Authentic combination & capture system.
- Fully modeled expression pedals.
- Fully modeled wind system.