The St. Anne’s virtual instrument features fully interactive graphical controls. Animated keyboards, pedals, expression pedal, stops, couplers and ventils are all accessible via MIDI input or touch screens.
Console displays include:
- Console?- The original console with all controls, fully animated and interactive.
- Divisionals??- Select which stops are assigned to the Divisional pistons.
- Generals?-?Select which stops are assigned to the General FF and PP pistons.
- Crescendo?- Select which stops will be affected by the 40 stage crescendo pedal.
- Wind?- View the wind model in action.
- Left Jamb?- All controls from the left jamb display.
- Right Jamb?- All controls from the right jamb display.