“Excellent – your samples are a tour de force.”
Termed “The American Classic”, the Grand Organ of Our Lady of Mount Carmel in Chicago, Illinois is one of the few Skinner organs that remains in nearly all of its original state.
Organists now have the opportunity to play this magnificent and historic instrument of the early 20th Century in two versions, one with original acoustics and the MasterWorks Edition which features dry pipe samples without acoustics.
Listen to the details.
- Separate wet and dry versions available with nearly 4000 samples.
- 24-bit 48 kHz HD stereo audio resolution.
- Wet version with original church acoustics up to 4 seconds.
- Dry version ideal for use in church or hall.
- Original tuning with alternate temperament & tuning options.
- Includes Carillon samples.
- Accurately reproduced mechanical noises.
- Up to 8 seamless loops per note.
- Authentic coupling relay.
- Authentic combination & capture system.
- Fully modeled expression and crescendo pedals.
- Fully modeled wind system.