The Skinner virtual instrument features fully interactive graphical controls. Animated keyboards, pedals, expression pedal, stops, couplers and ventils are all accessible via MIDI input or touch screens. Additionally 20 Generals and a Set/Cancel piston for quick registration changes are included.
Console displays include:
- Console View – The original console with all controls.
- Full View – All controls on a single page for using with a single touch screen.
- Tutti – Select which stops are affected by the Tutti piston.
- Cresc. Stops – Select which stops are affected by the crescendo.
- Cresc. Couplers – Select which couplers will be affected by the crescendo.
- Reservoirs – Shows winding of the reservoits for each division.
- Left Jamb – All controls from the left jamb for using with dual display touch screens.
- Right Jamb – All controls from the right jamb for using with dual display touch screens.