The St. Eucaire virtual instrument features a photo-realistic console display with fully interactive graphical controls. Animated keyboards, pedals, expression pedal, stops, couplers and ventils are all accessible via MIDI input or touch screens. The Settings screen Perspective Mixer controls allows organists to control their own mix between two microphone perspectives.
Console displays include:
- Console View?- The original console with all controls.
- Full View?– All controls on a single page.
- Left Jamb?- All controls from the left jamb.
- Right Jamb?- All controls from the right jamb.
- Settings?- Perspective faders, presets, blower levels and expression link.