“It sounds stunning! I absolutely recommend Hauptwerk and this marvelous sample set.”
A masterpiece of the baroque period, the Hinsz organ of the Bovenkerk located in Kampen, Netherlands is perhaps one of the most sought-after Dutch organs by performing and recording artists from around the world.
Available in three volumes, the baroque instrument is ideal for contrapuntal works requiring a variety of tonal colors and is also well suited for romantic works which sound quite elegant.
Listen to the details.
- Includes over 8,000 audio samples.
- Original Sampled Tremulants – OST™ for Vox Humana.
- 24-bit 48 kHz HD stereo audio resolution.
- Original cathedral acoustics up to 7 seconds.
- Multiple release samples with up to 4 releases per note.
- Accurately reproduced mechanical noises.
- Original tuning with alternate temperament & tuning options.
- Works with AU and VST plug-in host software.
- Up to 8 seamless loops per note.
- Multiple virtual console displays.
- Additional pedal couplers.
- 10 additional Generals for easy registration.
- Fully modeled wind system.
- Extended Edition offers wider compass.
Volume 1 – 24 Stops
Volume 2 – 41 Stops
Volume 3 – 55 Stops
Bovenwerk II (III)
The Bovenkerk Hinsz virtual instrument features a fully interactive graphical console. Animated keyboards, pedals, stops, couplers and ventils are all accessible via MIDI input or touch screens. Additionally 10 Generals and a Set/Cancel piston for quick registration changes are included.
Console displays include:
- Console View – The original photo-realistic console with all controls.
- Full View – All controls on a single page for using with a single touch screen.
- Left Jamb – All controls from the left stop jamb.
- Right Jamb – All controls from the right stop jamb.